Validation System Owner
What we do
Siliconally is a pure IP company. We develop several different IPs solutions and sell licenses to our customers. We use an automotive grade engineering process with agile methods. The process starts on system engineering level that breaks down and integrates the sub-IPs for our products with a digital on top integration process. Annual tape-outs of the combined IP solutions will be tested and verified in Hardware in the Laboratory Space in Dresden.
Where Do You Can Support
For our taped-out Solution of the DualPHY 100BASE-T1/1000BASE-T1 we will build up a strong validation team including a Validation Owner / Project Manager as well as several experienced Validation Lab Experts/Engineers.
Besides some technical knowledge in ASIC design, you should above all have a solid electronic knowledge to specify the Lab-Validation System for the tape-out-SoC to test our IP Product against the requirements.
To lead the validation team, you bring in your personality as New Work leader with proven Management capabilities. Know-How in Requirements Engineering, Systems Engineering, Functional Safety, RTL Design are a plus.
You will be responsible for the layout of Validation Tests System including the Definition of requirements - what is to be validated under which boundary conditions and the Documentation of the Validation Results (Ownership for Silicon Validation Report).
You main focus will be : WHAT is executed on the System of our Giga-Phy-Product.
Your overall responsibility is the Development of IP validation concepts.
- Create with the team a Validation Measurement System to solve given measurement problems and to proof our PHY-solution against the requirements including ISO26262 Safety related design topics
- Develop software / hardware for commissioning of test chips (PHY IP in a chip on the board) in the laboratory before shipment to the customer
- You are responsible for the calibration status of the measurement equipment.
- Leading the team in the execution and evaluation of Measurements
- Work with PCB designers and external partners to realize measurement environments in an appropriate quality
- Do plausibility checks with measurement results and ensure the correctness and quality or internal and outsourced obtained results
You should be able to prove your know-how in your domain by examples from your studies or professional job experience.
What We are Offering
We offer an attractive salary package taking your professional work experience and qualification into account. Our full-time employees work 40 h a week with paid over hours and 30days annual vacation.
We work with our team in an open office environment in proximity to the Dresden Technical University. You can reach us via perfect public transportation in the city of Dresden, we have free bicycle garages for our cyclists and of course we also have free parking's for the colleagues, that drive by car. For the colleagues that join us in our office, we offer free beverages and fresh fruits.
A company paid free Membership in Urban Sports Club allows your access to over 7.000 sports possibilities to stay strong and healthy.
We highly appreciate the application of female candidates and take care for equal payment for the same work. We are flexible and family friendly.
Go For It
If you have any further questions, please contact via Email.
These job offer will be necessary located in our office in Dresden, as we have here the laboratory.
We are looking forward to your application via our webportal.